Service terms & conditions
Crisler Coaching & Consulting values a movement toward a world where everyone's needs matter. Through dialogue, we aim to ensure that all needs are heard, recognized and deeply considered. By signing this agreement, you indicate full agreement with the following points. With any request for changes or exceptions, please contact us directly and we will work out written language that works for all.
Unless other arrangements are made, invoices will be sent to the Client at the end of each month, for the hours worked by the Trainer that month.
Sessions and trainings can be cancelled or rescheduled by the Client up to 48 hours before the start. The Trainer reserves the right to reschedule agreements up to 24 hours before the start, should this prove necessary for its own business operations, training, illness or urgent personal circumstances.
This is in order to care for well-being, energy balance in organizing a course, and (financial) security.
- All communication with Crisler Coaching & Consulting (within and outside the training) will be dealt with confidentiality. Information given by participants will not be shared outside the training other than with the consent of the participant. The Client gives permission to use material from the training courses for study and peer review without mentioning identity and personal data.
- The Client (company and/or individually paying participants) agree to not share any personal information given during the training in any way that includes personal identity. This is in order to create safety and build trust.
Copyright and ownership of materials
Crisler Coaching & Consulting (and sometimes in collaboration with Mirjam Schulpen Training & Coaching) have copyright and ownership of all training materials.
- Crisler Coaching & Consulting supports you with the learning and development of communication
skills based on Nonviolent Communication. This includes the following aspects:
- taking responsibility for your own feelings
- discovering your underlying needs
- clear and concrete articulation of wishes and requests
- listening with curiosity to the underlying message (needs) of others.
- The final result depends on your own goals and efforts.
- We value it greatly when you immediately report your complaints to us. We take this very seriously and will look for solutions with you (before problems get too large).
- It is important to us that the needs of all parties are uncovered and heard through dialogue. And that workable strategies are agreed upon as a follow-up. Our aim is to do this with great care.
- Even if your bill is paid by another client, our indirect client, we would like you to share your dissatisfaction and complaints with us.
- At the end of a course we will ask you for your opinion about the course via an evaluation form.
- When you submit a written complaint, you will receive a notice of receipt of the complaint within
two weeks. In the notice, we let you know:
- how we will further handle the complaint, and
- the period within which we hope to reach mutually satisfied completion with you.
- We aim to handle your complaint satisfactorily within six weeks. Afterwards we will ask you in writing whether your complaint has been handled to your satisfaction.
- The anticipated conflict resolution period can be extended, if there are demonstrable reasons, and provided that you have been informed of this in writing before the expiration of the time period.
- Your complaint will be treated confidentially. Only with your consent will the complaint be reported to third parties.
- Written complaints are kept for five years, then destroyed.
- If your complaint does not come to a resolved agreement with Crisler Coaching & Consulting, it will be passed on to Mirjam Schulpen. She is an NVC-based mediator in the Amsterdam region and will provide her support in the search for agreed upon solutions for both parties.
- The mediation process is based on following and taking into account the needs of both parties. The outcome of this process determines which actions Crisler Coaching & Consulting should take in each individual situation. Crisler Coaching & Consulting will take steps with the utmost care to realize the discussed and recorded points. It will be implemented within the period agreed upon by all parties during the mediation.
- Complaints submitted to the mediator are kept for five years and then destroyed.