Crisler Coaching & Consulting strives to meet professional standards and to provide clarity about the Trainer-Client working relationship. To that end, the following “terms & conditions” and “complaint procedure” are a part of the agreement we sign.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Crisler Coaching & Consulting values a movement toward a world where everyone’s needs matter. Through dialogue, we aim to ensure that all needs are heard, recognized and deeply considered.
By signing this agreement, you
indicate full agreement with the following points. With any request for changes
or exceptions, please contact us directly. We are open for a dialogue to work
out written language that works for all parties.
Company-sponsored trainings: At the end of the training an
invoice is sent to the Client and is to be paid within two weeks time.
Individually paying participants: To register, a non-refundable €70 pre-payment must be made to the Coach/Trainer. The rest of the payment is requested to be paid within
a week after the end of the course. Invoices are sent after this final payment
is made (unless otherwise requested).
Company-sponsored trainings can be cancelled or rescheduled by the Client up to 48 hours before the start. The Trainer reserves the right to reschedule agreements up to 24 hours before the start, should this prove necessary for its own business operations, training, illness or urgent personal circumstances.
This is in order to care for well-being, energy balance in organizing a course, and (financial) security.
Individually paying participants:
- Registered participants of open registration trainings and courses have a “regret period” of 14 days after signing up. This regret period starts the moment you sign the contract, before the start of the training/course. When cancellations occur during this regret period, the pre-payment is returned.
This is in order to care for the sense of balance, choice and (financial) security of participants.
- In case there are less
than 8 participants for a course or less than 20 participants for a weekend
training, Crisler Coaching & Consulting reserves the right to cancel the
course/training up to 7 days before the start date. In such a case we will
return the pre-payment within 2 weeks from the cancellation announcement.
This is in order to care for the sense of
balance and (financial) security of our trainers.
- If you decide to leave the training any time after the first session and before the end time of the course, you commit to paying the full participation fee.
This is in order to care for well-being as well as the energy balance in organizing a course, (financial) security, as well as the fact that otherwise this spot could have been offered to someone else.
- It is your responsibility to inform the Trainer of your physical /mental health status (e.g. symptoms that may appear during a training, use of medication, etc.)
This is in order to create safety and clarity for you and the trainer(s).
- Neither Crisler Coaching & Consulting nor its trainers are liable for any physical and/or psychological damage you claim to have acquired due to participation in the course/training.
We encourage you to listen to your needs and speak up when things do not feel safe for you in any way. Physical and emotional safety is very important to us, and each person needs different ways to care for it. We deeply care to support you in that.
- The Client (company or individually paying participant) will recompense any damages they cause to movable and immovable property on the property which the course/training is held.
- All communication with
Crisler Coaching & Consulting (within and outside the training) will be
dealt with confidentiality. Information given by participants will not be shared
outside the training other than with the consent of the participant. The Client
gives permission to use material from the training courses for study and peer
review without mentioning identity and personal data.
- The Client (company and/or individually paying participants) agree to not share any personal information given during the training in any way that includes personal identity.
This is in order to create safety and build trust.
Copyright and ownership of materials
Crisler Coaching & Consulting and Mirjam Schulpen Training & Coaching have copyright and ownership of all training materials.
- Crisler Coaching & Consulting
supports you with the learning and development of communication skills based on
Nonviolent Communication. This includes the following aspects:
- taking responsibility for your own
- discovering your
- clear and concrete articulation of
wishes and requests
- listening with curiosity to the
underlying message (needs) of others.
- The final result depends on your own
goals and efforts.
- We value it greatly when you
immediately report your complaints to us. We take this very seriously and will
look for solutions with you (before problems get too large).
- It is important to us that the needs
of all parties are uncovered and heard through dialogue. And that workable
strategies are agreed upon as a follow-up. Our aim is to do this with great care.
- Even if your bill is paid by another
client, our indirect client, we would like you to share your dissatisfaction
and complaints with us.
- At the end of a course we will ask
you for your opinion about the course via an evaluation form.
- When you submit a written
complaint, you will receive a notice of receipt of the complaint within two
weeks. In the notice, we let you know:
- how we will further handle the
- the period within which
we hope to reach mutually satisfied completion with you.
- We aim to handle your complaint
satisfactorily within six weeks. Afterwards we will ask you in writing whether
your complaint has been handled to your satisfaction.
- The anticipated conflict resolution
period can be extended, if there are demonstrable reasons, and provided that
you have been informed of this in writing before the expiration of the time
- Your complaint will be treated
confidentially. Only with your consent will the complaint be reported to third
- Written complaints are kept for five
years, then destroyed.
- If your complaint does not come to a
resolved agreement with Crisler Coaching & Consulting, it will be passed on
to Marianne van Dijk. She is an NVC-based mediator in Amsterdam and will
provide her support in the search for agreed upon solutions for both parties.
- The mediation process is based on
following and taking into account the needs of both parties. The outcome of
this process determines which actions Crisler Coaching & Consulting should
take in each individual situation. Crisler Coaching & Consulting will take
steps with the utmost care to realize the discussed and recorded points. It will
be implemented within the period agreed upon by all parties during the
- Complaints submitted to the mediator
are kept for five years and then destroyed.